Me

I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom of two beautiful boys! I love cooking, crafting, movies, playing with my boos, pop culture, and tons of other stuff! I fancy myself a bit of a foodie and have been trying to incorporate lots of fresh, seasonal, local organic foods into my cooking. Hopefully this blog will serve as a forum for me to try new recipes and share them with anyone who might be interested!!!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chocolate chip banana bars!!!

Here's a recipe a friend saw on the Chew (on ABC) and immediately tried and sent to me. They are AMAZING! I've had banana bread with chocolate in it before but there's just something about these.... perfection comes to mind! Probably because it's a Mario Batali recipe (I LOVE Mario Batali!!) I used a slightly smaller sheet pan than what is called for, mine is 15.5x11x1, and the amount of batter was perfect! I cut them into 1x1 squares.









No comments:

Post a Comment