Me

I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom of two beautiful boys! I love cooking, crafting, movies, playing with my boos, pop culture, and tons of other stuff! I fancy myself a bit of a foodie and have been trying to incorporate lots of fresh, seasonal, local organic foods into my cooking. Hopefully this blog will serve as a forum for me to try new recipes and share them with anyone who might be interested!!!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thank you Pinterest!

I'm going to start this post with a shout out to Pinterest... I love it! I originally started using it to pass the time while my youngest naps (he likes to fall asleep while nursing and if I dare move him, he wakes right up). One of my good friends warned me, "you'll become obsessed", and she was not wrong. Mixed in with all the wonderful DIY crafting ideas are some awesome recipes. This particular recipe was one of the first I tried (and this time I remembered to take a picture before we devoured them all). Peanut butter cup bars! They taste just like the real thing!!! Instead of rewriting the whole recipe here, I'm posting a link to the original blog where the recipe came from.... note how much nicer her pictures are compared to mine, lol!

Peanut butter bars!!


No comments:

Post a Comment