Me

I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom of two beautiful boys! I love cooking, crafting, movies, playing with my boos, pop culture, and tons of other stuff! I fancy myself a bit of a foodie and have been trying to incorporate lots of fresh, seasonal, local organic foods into my cooking. Hopefully this blog will serve as a forum for me to try new recipes and share them with anyone who might be interested!!!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jalepeno Artichoke Chicken...

Last night I was going to make chicken piccata for dinner. I use the same recipe every time and it's delicious, every time. But for some reason, I was feeling creative so I decided to try something new. No recipe, just whatever came to me. I pulled out of my fridge a shallot, chicken, artichoke hearts, sour cream, dry vermouth, and jalapeno artichoke dip from Costco. It came out so good! I served it with nice soft polenta. Delicious! Of course, I made a rookie blogger mistake.... We devoured it before I could take a picture :(

No comments:

Post a Comment