Me

I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom of two beautiful boys! I love cooking, crafting, movies, playing with my boos, pop culture, and tons of other stuff! I fancy myself a bit of a foodie and have been trying to incorporate lots of fresh, seasonal, local organic foods into my cooking. Hopefully this blog will serve as a forum for me to try new recipes and share them with anyone who might be interested!!!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Just a quick share

A friend of mine pinned this on Pinterest and I already shared it on FB and texted it to my peeps but I'm a bit obsessed with this quote so I'm putting it up here too :) Our men might make us crazy but I sure do love mine! He's been waking up early with me to work out and on the days we don't work out, he still gets up with M so they can have some 1 on 1 time (and lets me and baby L sleep in!) I'm a very lucky lady <3


No comments:

Post a Comment