Me

I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom of two beautiful boys! I love cooking, crafting, movies, playing with my boos, pop culture, and tons of other stuff! I fancy myself a bit of a foodie and have been trying to incorporate lots of fresh, seasonal, local organic foods into my cooking. Hopefully this blog will serve as a forum for me to try new recipes and share them with anyone who might be interested!!!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

So, you've decided to start a blog...

I'm not exactly sure what inspired me to start a blog. Everyone who knows me, knows that I have an opinion on just about everything, so that could be a big part of it. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately, mostly on food, fitness, or parenting and I wanted to create my own that will incorporate all of those elements along with many other topics. I suppose this blog won't necessarily "focus" on any one aspect... it'll just be me talking, ranting, sharing about any given thing on any given day. This is a short first post but I wanted to get writing and I have limited time (nap time dictates my life :). I hope Happy Headaches doesn't feel too redundant because I know in this world of social media and the internet, personal blogs are a dime a dozen. But I will try to be fun, funny, and entertaining, and most of all relevant!

No comments:

Post a Comment